Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Perseverance & Trust

I am currently applying for summer jobs and I want something more than just washing dishes at the Cannon Center...I've done that twice already. I am finding that it takes way more than I thought to get a job. I need to send out a lot of applications and do it again and again. I need to keep my head up and not get discouraged (which is easy for me to do) when I don't hear back from potential employers. 

I need to trust in God's plan that He has for me - and when things don't work out for me when and how I want them to, I can trust that because I am doing my best to follow His commandments things will work out in the end. 

This week I have started to study the scriptures more diligently than I have been. I love it! I can feel my faith and trust in God grow as I read. So I know that this will help me deal with the stresses of looking for a job. I am going to continue to read and pray and specifically as for help as I search for a summer job.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it great to know that the gospel helps with everything we do? It even helps with school and work! I'm often mind blown at how reading the scriptures, praying or going to the temple can affect my secular life so much. It's great!

    ReplyDelete