Thursday, February 12, 2015

Stuck in a Moment



Sometimes Bono makes me laugh.

I love U2. The Edge is one of my heroes. He knows his style and sticks with it (the fact that he rocks the bald look and makes it who he is just compounds his awesome status).

But I especially love this song.

There are a few lines that really apply to me this week. The idea of feeling stuck and feeling like "later will be better" to take care of my business (which also goes along with last week's post).

But, there is hope! "It's just a moment" and "this time shall pass."

Everyone at some point in their life can relate to the feeling of being stuck in a moment. It is necessary to recognize it and then do something about it.

This week I am going to continue to do the things that will help me feel as if I am moving forward and making personal progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment